- My book received the 2010 National Indie Excellence Finalist Award in the Women’s Issues Category
- Received an award from the City of Los Angeles for my volunteer work
- Media recognition for my book, “Beating Ovarian Cancer” including speaking engagements, radio, TV and magazine articles
- Exceeded all of my physical conditioning goals including cardio, weight loss and dietary choices
- Provided real support for real people in real need
- Lived a peaceful year in 2010 filled with love, joy and play
- Family happiness, contentment, closeness and cooperation
- I was open and willing to experience life as it is in the now
- Had wonderful times with friends and family
- Lived 2010 freely and in the present moment
- I worked consistently throughout the year on my spiritual, mental and physical health
- Lived the year in authenticity
- Practiced non-judgment faithfully
- I was able to express unconditional love (especially when others felt it wasn’t appropriate)
- I continued to let go of attachments while remaining humble
- There were several brave women I met who lost their lives to ovarian cancer in 2010. One of those women was Kay Snow Davis. Thank God I followed Rev. Jennifer’s insistent advice and made an appointment with this amazing woman. I was so lucky to have an “Astrological Soul Purpose Reading” done by her. That reading was so intense that it created a strong vibrational shift in me – a shift that spoke to my very soul; I’ve never been the same since. She seemed to know all about me and communicated with me on such a high spiritual level that I was awestruck. She explained how my soul’s purpose was directly connected with my advanced stage disease; enabling me to become a living demonstration of healing consciousness in my own community of 70 trillion cells. It was Kay who awakened the healing presence in me. It was Kay who connected me with my soul’s purpose. It broke my heart to learn she died of the very disease that enables me to fulfill my soul’s purpose. I guess we had a strong spiritual link there too. I’ve learned to listen closely to Rev. Jennifer and follow her advice whenever possible. I know what a tremendous loss this was for Rev. Jennifer as Kay was her dear friend. From what I’ve heard… Rev. Jennifer, Shan and Kay were like the three musketeers; always together – always on the path of growth, always walking in the light and always in service in service to others.
- Another loss was the death of Vince Schaub who died of pancreatic cancer. He was placed to rest next to his wife (my precious friend Bonnie who also lost her life to ovarian cancer).
- Not completing all the house upgrades
- Not going to San Antonio to see my daughter and her family
- Not being as productive as I’d like to be
- Not having enough faith in my ability to be a healing presence
Major lessons learned
- I learned that I could control my physical body to a greater extent than I ever dreamed possible.
- I was able to take control of my hormone issues after 10 years of suffering (through bio identical hormone replacement)
- I was able to lose the extra weight I’ve been carrying for many years now. I thought it was due to age, surgical menopause and other issues
- I can now run 3-5 miles in my neighborhood, which I absolutely knew was impossible for me!
- I was able to let go of the false beliefs about my age and physical limitations.
- I’ve become stronger physically, mentally & spiritually
- I don’t care about winning, including winning in games, arguments, or preferences. It’s quite freeing and allows more joy into one’s life!
- I let go of all need to control or help fix situations (any situation). I am no longer a rescuer
- I have stepped into a life of practice… I practice non-judgment, unconditional love, service to others, compassion, grace and humility
- I feel free, peaceful, happy and loved
What do I want in 2011?
- I’d like to have a breakthrough in my ability to be a healing presence
- I want to know with all my heart that I am the healing light and that is the gift I bring for the benefit of all
- I want to anchor myself in powerful faith to enable me to achieve this goal of the deep desire of my heart
- I want to release the fear that holds me back, that prevents me from believing in myself, that blocks me from receiving and transmitting my gifts
- Consciously practice masterful living throughout my daily life.
- Develop a practice that creates a close relationship with Ascended Masters who specialize in healing
- Learn how to dissolve false beliefs in myself
Let’s make 2011 the year each and every one of us lives in the light of all that is glorious!